These Smoked Bourbon Bellinis are JUST PEACHY!
As tasty as this cocktail is, nobody will suspect just how simple it is to prepare. These Smoked Bourbon Bellinis are easy as 1, 2, 3. I’m serious, they only require 3 ingredients to make! Take out your blender, grab a can of sliced peaches, some bourbon, prosecco and voila.
Here’s how to make it!
Bourbon of choice (chilled)
Canned Peaches (chilled)
- Use the Smoke Boards Kit to Smoke 2 oz of bourbon and smoke the drinking glass.
- While the glass and bourbon are infusing with smoke, pour 1 chilled can of peaches (juice and all) into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour 2 oz of the blended peach mixture into the smoked glass.
- Add 2 oz of smoked bourbon.
- Top with 4 oz of Prosecco.
- Stir lightly and enjoy!
Have some fun with this recipe and try making it your own! Maybe add a charred peach slice as a garnish or smoke the peaches before blending them.
Make sure to tag us on social media if you decide to try this recipe at home! @smokeboardskit